Natural gas pipeline moisture specifications can be difficult to meet. Desiccants lower relative humidity to an acceptable level. DryRock Superdry Desiccant is three times more effective than the more common desiccant. Salt types, such as DryRock RD, are an excellent way to begin to control gas line freezing and meet pipeline specifications.
DryRock SD (Super Dry Desiccant) can be used by itself or in combination with DryRock RD (Regular Desiccant). In this application the natural gas flows through the DryRock RD first, removing the majority of the moisture, and then through the DryRock SD to meet specifications. The arrangement is more cost efficient because the DryRock SD lasts longer. DryRock SD is a tablet that virtually eliminates powder and broken briquettes.
DryRock SD is a tablet that has several advantages over competitive pellets and briquettes. Cost effective and lasts longer.
Call for Pricing – In Stock! Order now!
Made with more than ten tons of compression.
- Harder, denser tablets resist caking, channeling, blooming and dusting.
- High purity means greater activity, longer life and lower dew points.
- Convenient, easily resealable packaging.
- Tablets virtually eliminate broken, shattered and dusted product.
DryRock RD is a salt type desiccants, are an excellent way to begin to control gas line freezing and meet pipeline specifications.
Call for Pricing – In Stock! Order now!
Benefits of using Deliquescent Desiccant
Desiccants are now used to dry sales gas, fuel gas, sour gas, “peak” gas, and for hydrate control. The operational simplicity of deliquescing desiccants offer many advantages over traditional drying methods. No permit required, its cost effective, environmentally friendly, reduces emissions of hazardous air pollutants and volatile organic compounds, zero emission dehydration, and reduces freeze ups. Desiccant drying of fuel gas yields increased revenues by using suction gas, not sales gas for compressor fuel. It is also well suited for remote, unmanned locations, where operators can schedule maintenance and service weekly or even monthly. This reduces total operating costs and labor requirements.
Desiccant air dryers remove moisture from compressed air lines providing clean dry air for your compressed air application. We have partner with several vendor to offer desiccant compressed air dryers, process gas dryers, liquid dryers, natural gas generators, filters and more.
Our products help:
- To meet sales gas specifications.
- Do not require permitting.
- Cost effective.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Reduces emissions of hazardous air pollutants and volatile organic compounds.
- On time delivery.
- Zero emission dehydration.
- Reduces freeze ups.
Natural Gas Dehydration System
DryRock has developed a low cost system to remove moisture from the natural gas flow. We help our customers examine field condition variables when selecting a dehydrator unit. With the use of our DryRock desiccant grade briquettes and high quality ASME Coded vessels, we give our customers a cost-effective solution for their dehydration needs.
Our natural gas dehydration system is a simple process. The gas from the field, (wet), enters the bottom of the vessel and flows upward though the bed of desiccants. As the gas makes contact with our DryRock Desiccant (DRD) tablets, moisture accumulates to form a brine droplet that ends up in the bottom of the vessel to be removed by purging the vessel to a typical water produced location or tank.
DryRock Products was created in early 2012, with the mission to replace out dated Triethylene Glycol units (TEG) with our EPA – Environmentally Friendly Dehydrating Equipment.
With new EPA Clean Air Act regulations going into effect, now is the time to seriously look at replacement options of switching to deliquescing desiccants is clearly a better choice over TEG units. Desiccant dehydration offers many advantages over traditional TEG systems.
There are many advantages –
- Do not have a carbon footprint
- Do not require permitting
- NO Fire Hazard
- NO Pumps or Burners
- NO Costly Disposal
- NO Filters
- NO Chance of Ground Contamination
- NO Moving Parts
- Simple Operation
- Extended Service Interval (on average 30-45 days)
- Reduce Labor and Operating Cost
- Small Footprint
- NO External Power Supply
Natural gas pipeline moisture specifications can be difficult to meet. DryRock Products has partner with several vendors to offer any and all related equipment, parts and services. We offer process gas dryers, liquid dryers, natural gas generators, filters, desiccants and more. Learn More
- Solutions for drying your natural gas streams.
- Deliquescent desiccants, lithium, calcium chloride pellets, chemicals, rental and sales of natural gas dehydration systems, compressed air dryers, consulting, and servicing.
- Dry Rock Products provides oil & gas construction for roads and pads, water storage tanks and delivery.
Low Pressure Scrubber – Reduce Flare Gas Emission
Designed for the use of natural gas as fuel for generators and compressors or other natural gas engines. Avoid freeze ups, and protect your investments. Learn Contact us to learn more about our scrubbers, fuel conditioners, desiccant dryers and polishing units.
- The Filter is a Low Pressure (275 PSI WP) with a Separator.
- Mist Pad.
- 1 Micron Filter.
- Auto Dump.
- High Level Fluid Shut Off.
- Comes with a Big Joe for Pressure Control.
FARO Focus3D x330 Scanner
The technology behind the Focus3D X 330 is simple. First, the laser scanner emits a laser beam from a rotating mirror out towards the area being scanned. Then the unit distributes the laser beam at a vertical range of 300 degrees and a horizontal range of 360 degrees. The laser beam is then reflected back to the scanner by objects in its path. The distance to the objects defining an area is calculated as well as their relative vertical and horizontal angles. The data is captured and transmitted via WLAN for calculating precise 3D renderings.
- Extended Scanning – 330m Range
- Easy Positioning – Integrated GPS Receiver
- Outdoor Scanning Capability
- The Focus3D X 330 delivers extraordinary scan data quality with very low noise.
- An electronic compass is includedl
- Height Sensor (Altimeter)
- Dual Axis Compensator
- WLAN (WiFi)