DryRock Products was created in early 2012, with the mission to replace out dated Triethylene Glycol units (TEG) with our EPA – Environmentally Friendly Natural Gas Dehydration Systems.
With new EPA Clean Air Act regulations going into effect, now is the time to seriously look at replacement options of switching to deliquescing desiccants as clearly a better choice over TEG units. Desiccant dehydration offers many advantages over traditional TEG systems.
DryRock has developed a low cost system to remove moisture from the natural gas flow. We help our customers examine field condition variables when selecting a dehydration system. With the use of our DryRock desiccant grade briquettes and high quality ASME Coded vessels, we give our customers a cost-effective solution for their dehydration needs.
Our natural gas dehydration system is a simple process. The gas from the field, (wet), enters the bottom of the vessel and flows upward though the bed ofdesiccants. As the gas makes contact with our DryRock Desiccant (DRD) tablets, moisture accumulates to form a brine droplet that ends up in the bottom of the vessel to be removed by purging the vessel to a typical water produced location or tank.
WHY DRYROCK – The advantages of using our Natural Gas Dehydration Systems over TEG units.
- Do not have a carbon footprint
- Do not require permitting
- NO Fire Hazard
- NO Pumps or Burners
- NO Costly Disposal
- NO Filters
- NO Chance of Ground Contamination
- NO Moving Parts
- Simple Operation
- Extended Service Interval (on average 30-45 days)
- Reduce Labor and Operating Cost
- Small Footprint
- No External Power Supply
Other Applications for DryRock Systems
- Sales gas to meet Pipeline Specifications
- Help Reduce Flare Gas
- Instrument gas
- Fuel gas – Compressor(s) and Natural Gas Generator(s).
- Help meet Environmental regulations in state parks, municipalities, schools, near cities
- Floating production platforms
- Restricted access sites (only requiring service at 30-45 days intervals)
- Polishing to avoid freeze ups.
DryRock Products specializes in natural gas processing equipment, parts and services. We also supply the pipeline midstream market with an alternative to dehydrating their natural gas streams.
DryRock Products supplies desiccant dehydrators for drying gas to meet various flow demands and eliminate freeze ups.
DryRock Products provides low cost scrubbers to reduce emissions. Our scrubbers also work with generators, pumps and instrumentation.
Rental and sales
- Deliquescent desiccants.
- Lithium and calcium chloride pellets.
- Compressed air dryers.
- Pipeline dryers.
- Flare gas scrubbers.
- Salt Beds.
|Stock Parts and Accessories|
We supply valves and controls for on site production separators, compressors and other production equipment.
Full Repair and Testing Service
We provide sales and full repair, testing and reconditioning service for all aspects of production.
Our products help:
- To meet sales gas specifications.
- No permit required.
- Cost effective.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Reduces emissions of hazardous air pollutants and volatile organic compounds.
- On time delivery.
- Zero emission dehydration.
- Reduces freeze ups.
Clean Air Act – Legislation to eliminate the use of Glycol Dehydrators.